6/29/12

Something to celebrate !

We are excited to say we are high school graduates, yay!!!!!!
 We have been blessed to have been homeschooled from kindergarten all the way through high school.And we have loved every minute of it. We had the best teacher (mom) and principle (dad) that anyone can ask for.
    We are excited to be looking to the future and what God has planned for us. Twin A (that's me)is looking at different options for design school. I have been drawing and have had a passion for fashion as long as I can remember. I feel called to reach out to girls through fashion and to show them how beautiful they are in God's eyes. I also plan on working with my sister,Twin B,who is planning to go to a Paul Mitchell cosmetology school to get her license.
  To celebrate we hope you enjoy our graduation photo and keep watch for future post of a video we are working on for our family and you.

2 comments:

  1. Ok the copy and paste thing is absolutely adorable! Congrats on graduation and moving on to the next big stage in your lives. It's such an exciting time! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love your COPY-PASTE shirts. :)

    I hope you can join me in my weekly link up on Flashback Tuesdays. Add up your own link and share your memory! You can check out last week's post here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesday_31.html

    You can check out my H54F post here: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/08/high-five-for-friday.html

    Love,
    Jen
    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete