10/1/12

Project Style

We have been really busy , which has pushed the blog to the bottom of the list. But I plan to get better at blogging. So I hope to do more then one post this week, sharing with you what we have been up to.
   Starting with Project Style. Project Style is a fashion contest at our local mall that my sister (Twin A) was in this Saturday, hoping  to win a $1,000 shopping spree and a chance for a trip to NY fashion week. Though I'm sad to say she didn't win, I am very proud of her. My sister was truly a winner to me by the way she held herself on stage. She walked with confidence, though everyone was worried she would be nervous  on stage. And  my sister was the only one of the contestants to clap for the winner April. She is truly a beautiful person inside and out. I also want to thank all the family and friends who came out to support  her.
Here are 4 of our cousins cheering her on.


Here she is shining her light on stage. =D

My sister was excited to meet fashion designer Nick Verreos. He was great and gave my sister great advise for going into the fashion world. She really enjoyed the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment