2/1/13

30 Days of Style ( High Five for Friday)



Day 13




Today I am doing things a little different. I am still doing the 30 Days of style 
but I decided to do a high Five For Friday too.

1)
Well yesterday my sister did have homework but she had to do it on her dolls head that she uses to practice on. But that's okay I will get her do my hair another day.





Tank: Walmart
Knitted cardigan: Kohls
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Charming Charlie's
Bracelet: A graduation gift from our cousin Kenadi



2)
This past Sunday I made these amazingly good cupcakes. They are Chocolate
cupcakes with peanut butter frosting.






3)
Some of you might have noticed that me and my sister only cook allergy free.
Well that's because we have allergies. And one thing I haven't been able to
 figure out how to cook allergy free is pancakes. But not anymore we have finally  figured it out. Yay!!!!!!!!!!







4)
On Monday I start school which i am so excited about. I know this is where God is calling me and I can't wait to see where he leads me.




5)
Our favorite band just came out with their new single "Words" which is now my
 favorite song. And on April 2,2013 their album comes out. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made




          Leave us a comment and let us know how your week has been.




No comments:

Post a Comment