1/15/13

30 Days of Style

Day 1

Today is the first of our 30 Days of Style and I  am so excited to share with you my sisters first day of school outfit. She was so happy to be starting school today, she even had all her clothes laid out last night.

Shoes : Payless
Pants : Kohles
      Jacket : Christmas gift from mom and dad (H&M) 
T-shirt : Christmas gift from mom and dad
Scarf : one of a kind creation of mine 
Earrings : Charming Charlie
Purse : her closet  




Now all  you twinz who might be reading this know what I mean when I say I
 feel lost with out my other half. But I am so proud of my sister for chasing after her dreams and I know she will do great. And I am happy to say she texted me on her break and said she was having so much fun.

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think of her outfit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment