1/1/13

Happy New Year 2013!



Happy New Year everyone. So it's been awhile since our last post, it was crazy busy around hear. Trying to find a time to blog between Christmas baking, Christmas and baby sitting jobs was hard.(we're still learning to be bloggers) But we are excited to share with you some of the fun things we have planed for our blog in 2013. Now we can't give you all the secrets but January 15 will be the start of 30 days of style. What's that? you ask. Well, January 15 is my(Twin B) first day of school and since the dress code is all black, which I had to buy all new clothes since I didn't own one thing of black, we decided to have a fashion challenge. So for 30 days we will post a picture of my outfit for school. With the styling help from my sister Twin A (the fashion design student) of course.
  That's all I can share for now but we want to wish you a happy and a blessed New Year to come.

P.S you might be wondering how the picture ties into this post. It doesn't I just really liked my sisters outfit yesterday.(the jacket is from Kohl's, the skirt Forever21, shoes Payless and the cute patterned stockings a Christmas gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment