1/26/13

30 Days of Style

Day 9



I am so excited for today's post. Now I have a little secret to share with you, me and my sister LOVE vintage clothing and movies. For Fashion we are inspired by the 20's to early 60's and we love movies from the late 30's to early 60's. So when my sister told me that her school was having crazy hat day I got to work fast, designing a hat for her. And we came up with a box style hat, which was big in the 40's. Now we knew the style of hat she wanted but we had to make it different some how so I came up with making it look like the Paul Mitchell boxes that all the students use to carry their supplies in. Now presenting my sister in a one of a kind creation of mine!


















































Box hat: one of a kind creation of mine
Pearl necklace: From mom's jewelry box
Pearl earrings: from mom's jewelry box
Tights: Christmas gift from mom and dad
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Payless



Leave a comment and let us know what you think of her hat and 
what you think of vintage clothing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment