1/18/13

30 Days of Style

Day 3




Today is a beautiful day the sun is shining but it is still a little chilly out. So my sister picked to wear a skirt  today and a little lace sweater. Which I think is adorable together. And I helped her with picking out her earrings, which match the lace on her sweater.





Sweater: T.J  Max
Tank top: Walmart 
Skirt: Christmas gift from mom and dad( Forever 21)
Earrings: Charming Charlie's
Shoes: Payless


Today she thinks she is going to learn a massage that you give your clients
 before you do their hair to relax them. And I am PRAYING she has homework, 
where you have to practice on someone, because if she does I am first in line. 
I mean I  will be willing to help her with what ever she needs.

Leave a comment let us know what you think of her outfit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment